We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Kentucky Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Kentucky departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Kentucky and Louisville
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
People in Louisville take pride in their beautiful
property. Most even maintain and decorate their yards
and gardens as the seasons change. Kentucky wildlife critters
such as raccoons and opossums loves to snack on
the fallen fruits and veggies in your garden. If you have been
maintaining but are still having problems with them feel free to give
us a call. We answer our phones 24/7 to handle your trapping and removal
We also service the following cities:
Parkway Village, Audubon Park, Mockingbird Valley,
Seneca Gardens, Strathmoor Manor, Oak Park, Rolling Fields,
Strathmoor Village, Brownsboro Village, Druid Hills, Kingsley,
Bellewood, Wellington, Cherrywood Village, Riverwood, Maryhill Estates,
Broad Fields, Plymouth Village, Lynnview, Richlawn,
, St. Matthews
, Jeffersonville IN
New Albany IN
, and Clarksville IN
We also service the following counties:
Bullitt County, Clark County, Floyd County, Harrison County,
Henry County, Meade County, Oldham County,
Scott County, Shelby County, Spencer County, Trimble County,
Hardin County, LaRue County, Nelson County, and Washington County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Louisville wildlife removal